Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: On Love, and friend ship

  1. #1
    Lord Smooth
    Guest Lord Smooth's Avatar

    As of recent, I have come to the realization just how important love and friendship are.

    Two people in which I often talk to have become so close as of recent. One, a totally awesome friend... who is the most understanding and good intention-filled person I know. I am very happy I have met her. I love her like a sister, and do not know how I would do with out her.
    Another person I have come to love is the godesslike girl of my dreams. She has come to make her way to a place in my heart I never know existed. However, she is far away. I miss her so very much. But we talk to each other almost daily. So I get to comunicate with her frequently. It is hard having her live beyond boarders for me. This is very hard. We are unable to touch, to feel eachother's presence near, to... <ahem/blush> prove our love physically... it is hard, but I cannot explain it... she is like no other girl I have ever been with. The relation ship is so much more then I could describe.... Well enough of me wacking about my personal life... Just everyone: Be satisfied with what you have, you never know how meaningful it can be... up until tonight, I was taking these things for granted. But my mind was changed by My beautifal Canadian Goddess, and that friendly northen lass, I will mention only As AK.
    Thanks for hearing me out... and if you are reading this you probably got to the end of the message.... Thanks for your time



    ------------------
    "We all go down for the sacrificial moment, super demon speed, stain the bed of the holy." Rob Zombie

    "The two most important things a human can do, state history books, is either plan a murder or start a religion." Jim Morrison

  2. #2
    ~*AngelKiss*~
    Guest ~*AngelKiss*~'s Avatar

    Post


    Hey there Lord I need to ask you a favor. You see your post there it's a little confusing. I have no problems with you posting here BUT when you do you need to be a lot more specific as to who you are talking about in your post. Reading over the post it looks as though you are referring to me as your Canadian Goddess, since my name was the only one mentioned. This is not only my board but it's mango's too and that has to be respected. I just don't want him or anyone else thinking that it's me you're referring to. Not saying this to be rude or mean just try and make sure you clarify yourself ok? smile BTW.....I wish you and Paigey the best of luck. I know what it's like to be separated by borders from the one you love. I'm in the same situation with my mango BUT soon, very soon we will be together *vbs smile There's no way I'm gonna let distance or anything keep us apart. *smooooochies all over my mango*

    ------------------
    A lil touch of heaven

    "What most people need to learn in life is how to love people
    and use things instead of using people and loving things."
    ~ Unknown ~

    "So dear I love him that with him, all deaths I could endure. Without him, live no life."
    ~William Shakespeare~

  3. #3
    Lord Smooth
    Guest Lord Smooth's Avatar

    Lightbulb

    The Canadian Goddess, no, Sorry for the confusion. You are a good friend AngleKiss, yes. But I was referring to sweet Paigey. I am sorry for any confusion this may have caused, or any problems that could have came up from my unclarity.

    I agree, love conquers all. And I wish the best for you and mango too. I hope you get to see eachother soon.

    Sadly, I know it will be a long time before I see Paige. But she is willing to wait, as am I. I am positive love conquers all.

    Again sorry for any confusion or troubles this could have caused.

    My Sincerist Apologies....

    The Lord Smooth

    ------------------
    "We all go down for the sacrificial moment, super demon speed, stain the bed of the holy." Rob Zombie

    "The two most important things a human can do, state history books, is either plan a murder or start a religion." Jim Morrison

  4. #4
    Inactive Member mangiferaindicamango's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,139
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    A lil to late thankyou!

    ------------------
    I am not bound to win,but I am bound to be true.I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live up to what light i have! Abraham Lincoln
    A lil touch of heaven

    SjTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Paige420's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2001
    Posts
    354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh why was there no mush warning*L------------------
    FOR OURS IS NOT TO REASON WHY BUT OURS IS TO DO OR DIE

    RQP 4 eva

    [This message has been edited by mangiferaindicamango (edited February 21, 2002).]

    [This message has been edited by mangiferaindicamango (edited February 21, 2002).]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member mangiferaindicamango's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,139
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Grrrrrrrrr.... mad

    ------------------
    I am not bound to win,but I am bound to be true.I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live up to what light i have! Abraham Lincoln
    A lil touch of heaven

    SjTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •